The 7th ASEF Rectors’ Conference and Student’s Forum (ARC7) is co-organised by the Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) and the National University of Political Studies and Public Administration (SNSPA), between 11-15 May 2019 in Bucharest, Romania.
ARC7 RECTORS’ CONFERENCE | 12-14 May 2019
- 2-day long Rectors’ Conference and joint sessions with the Students’ Forum
- Thought-provocative and content focused panel discussions and debate sessions
- Interactive working group sessions to discuss Policy Recommendations for the ASEM Education Ministers
- Platform for university leaders to interact and exchange good practices
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND #ARC7?
- Join the convention of 200 higher education leaders, rectors, senior government officials and student leaders from 51 Asian and European countries;
- Establish new connections at this unique Asia-Europe multi-stakeholder platform and commit to specific projects with peers and policy makers;
- Develop policy recommendations for the ASEM Education Ministers’ Meeting (ASEM ME) and the ASEM Education Process on how to cooperate to achieve the 2030 Agenda;
- To date, over 650 university leaders representing 226 universities from 51 Asian and European countries have participated in the ARC conferences.
- 94% of the participants of the last edition (ARC6) felt that the conference stimulated new ideas that they will apply in the future (62% strongly agreed, 32% agreed, based on the evaluation survey).
WHO ARE WE DESIGNING #ARC7 WITH?
We are proud that ARC7 is co-designed and intellectually supported by major university and student associations of Asia and Europe: ASEAN University Network (AUN); European University Association (EUA); International Association of Universities (IAU); Erasmus Student Network (ESN), European Students’ Union (ESU) and the Erasmus Mundus Students and Alumni Association (EMA). Participation at the Rectors’ Conference is by invitation only. If you wish to receive an invitation, please contact the ARC7 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our partners here.